Femmes d’Espérance is pleased to announce that applications are now open to receive financial help for 2022. Wherever you are in the world, please do consider applying for this grant.
When to Apply
- Applications open: 02/05/2022
- Applications close: 02/07/2022
- Interviews: Selected candidates will be invited to a virtual interview.
Note: Applications for 2021-2022 are now open. Please send your application as soon as possible and do not wait for the last day to reach out.
Grant Value: Up to 250 CAD per candidate + 2 years of membership fees.
Who can Apply
- Be under or 21 years old
- Be in a single parent home or independent (without parents)
- Be registered in an educational institution since September 2021 (secondary/high school or post-secondary)
Required documents and How to apply
- Proof of academic registration
- Copy of transcripts
- Cover letter
- 2 Reference letters (we will only consider references from teachers, employers, or pastors. The person writing the recommendation should clearly state their relationship to you)
- Send all required documents in one PDF File to [email protected] Address it to Ms Grâce Karambizi with Subject “Your name and Surname/HOPE Grant’.
Please note that failure to provide required information and documents may result in your application being rejected. Read carefully and if you still have questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us.